Introducing Grooming Business University
Working Together to Help the Pet Groomer Retire in Style
Before we tell you all that we offer, let's start with what we do not do:
Grooming Business University is not going to teach you how to groom dogs.
There are plenty of online resources to teach you the skills to be a fantastic pet groomer. We highly encourage you to continue to improve your trade and seek out this information to study. The higher your skill set, the more rewarding your career will be.
What makes GBU different is that we tackle the elusive business side of running and working in a grooming business....and we make it fun!
Yes – this site is for both salon owners and employees alike. We are a team in the shops and a team in improving our industry.
A simple search will show, there just isn't one place that teaches Pet Stylists how to run a grooming business….until now.
Our mission is to provide you with the tools and resources to take a so-so career and make it phenomenal.
Our plan is a MODERN APPROACH helping to earn more money for:
* Your team
* Your business
With the goal of selling your business for 3 times more than you thought possible!
We have a commitment to provide you with a clear-cut road map from:
* Start up
* Overcoming Challenges
* Massive Growth
* Selling a Profitable Company
The cool thing is, you can jump right in at your current level!
No need to sift through “How to Name Your Grooming Business” when you have 6 years under your belt!
If you are a:
* Groomer looking to open your own business
* Salon owner that wants to hire your first employee
* Struggling business needing help with finances
* Pet stylist that wants to see positive changes to our industry
You will have access to the information which is relevant to you now!
One more thing
The GBU team (aka The Falcons) are made up of full-time employees in the pet care field. As you know, our jobs are demanding. Please be patient as we continue to build this site with new valuable products and content that can service you best.
Which brings us to the exciting part –
YOUR FEEDBACK IS GREATLY APPRECIATED!
Let us know what information is relevant to improving your careers. We will do our best to get it to you in a well researched, thought-out and fun way.
We welcome you to GBU!
A place for creative people to study the art of business!
Sign up below and get contacted when we release our latest blog, video or product.
Have any recommendations, success stories, tips or suggestions? Let us know and we would be happy to pass it along for the benefit of all!
Join us in improving the grooming industry that we love so very much!
Your Road Map to Success
Following a university's class structure, GBU's courses are broken down by:
number of years you have been in business
the next stage of growth you want to achieve
the current challenges you may be facing
This unique approach creates a customized plan to get your business to the next level and to overcome any obstacles in your way to greatness.
Grooming Business University uses self-growth as the foundation for all courses and programs. Look through our current course offerings below to learn more.
- Groom Texas 2020Time is TBDNRG CenterTime is TBDNRG Center, 8400 Kirby Dr, Houston, TX 77054, USAGroom Texas is a grooming show that takes place within the Houston World Series of Dog Shows. This unique set-up promotes interaction and sharing of ideas between the grooming and dog show worlds. Groom Texas features educational seminars, breed standard competitions and a creative styling contest.
- PetQuest 2020Thu, Jun 11Roberts CentreJun 11, 2020, 5:00 PM – Jun 14, 2020, 5:00 PMRoberts Centre, 123 Gano Rd, Wilmington, OH 45177, USAPetQuest is the best resource for groomers in the midwest. There are programs for anyone interested in improving their knowledge, handling and care of pets. So, if you are serious about the pet care industry, you will want to be here!
- Atlanta Pet Fair 2020Thu, Mar 12Georgia International Convention Center